Elite Dangerous - 220.127.116.11 Update Notes
A patch is due to go live this afternoon at 14:00 UTC to implement the changes listed below. Downtime is expected to last around 30 minutes. These changes follow feedback and issue reports after the release of Update 11:
Fleet Carrier Bartenders
- The Fleet Carrier Bartender material capacity has been increased to 1000, from 100.
- Fixed a disconnection caused at the Fleet Carrier bartender when two players try to buy, sell or transfer the same items simultaneously.
- Fixed a crash that triggered when jumping in a Fleet Carrier.
- Fixed a crash that triggered when players were escorted to their chair for a Fleet Carrier jump.
- Fixed Commanders being able to stand up before the jump completion notification.
- Fixed Fleet Carrier owners being added to a new instance when updating livery options.
- Fixed a bug preventing the default Drake Layout for the Fleet Carrier being re-selected.
- Fixed AI sometimes not prioritising disabling the Cargo Loader shield during Protect missions.
- Fixed the Cargo Loader state sometimes not updating when hacked by AI during Protect Missions.
- Fixed players floating and losing access to menus when exiting seated position.
- Fixed an issue causing crew avatars to be duplicated when Carrier facilities are installed in quick succession.
- Fixed truncated mission text in some languages
- Fixed Engineers not progressing when requirements are met.